www.flickr.com
mona.mono's items tagged with madebymono More of mona.mono's stuff tagged with madebymono

lørdag 6. juni 2009

Starting over...

I am knitting a cardigan/jacket in Angora-Tweed to myself - but I frogged the whole thing last night... I was not happy with shape so far (all the way up til under the arms...), so I have started over... I am sure it will work out like I want eventually! *lol*

It`s the first jacket I design, so I am prepared for some frogging... *lol*
Luckily the yarn seems to take the frogging well.



So - here`s some more macro`s for you! =)
They can all be seen in larger size by clicking on them.






































































I usually use my Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens with Canon 30D camerabody for the macro-photos, but sometimes I use it with my Canon 400D aswell. I am very happy with both cameras and I absolutely L O V E the lens! =)

On my Wishlist I have Sigma 150mm f/2.8 macro. But the price is too much for me at the moment. But One Day, right? =)
Have a nice day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Noe du har lyst på? =)

Kontakt meg gjerne på mona.mono@hotmail.com om du er interessert i noe av det jeg viser frem her, eller om du ønsker deg noe i andre farger/garn el. =)

See something you like? Contact can be made by the hotmail above. =)